Advanced warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for One year labor and one year parts from the original ship date. During this period, Advanced will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at Advanced option, without additional charges.
1. This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by Advanced . It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including US 48 States, Alaska and Hawaii).
2. No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
3. Advanced and its Authorized Service Center accepts no responsibility for any software programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair.
4. All pre-installed software programs are licensed to customers under non-Advanced software vendor’s term and conditions provided with the packages.
5. This warranty does not cover any third party software or virus related problems.
6. Advanced makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-Advanced) software.
Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to Advanced within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees.
1. Any non-defective returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
2. Quantity purchases of five systems or more are not eligible for return.
3. The shipping fees corresponding for the return of the merchandise will be paid by the customer.
To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and follow the Return of Products Instructions below. The RMA is valid for 10 days from date of issuance. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. Manufacturer restrictions do apply. Any item missing the UPC on the original packaging may not be returned.
All warranty terms will be voided if:
The housing of the Product has been opened by anyone other than Advanced repair department or authorized repair centers.
The Product is modified or disassembled by anyone other than Advanced repair department or not under supervision by an authorized Advanced support specialist.
The serial number of the Product is removed or unable to be deciphered.
The product is damaged in shipping due to poor packaging.
Any catastrophic event independent of the normal functioning of the hardware such as flooding or other water damage, fire, transient power surges or insufficient line voltage.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by Advanced only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair is the customers’ responsibility. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your Hardware, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1. If you have purchased our on-site warranty, please find your warranty# (the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was originally purchased) and contact Advanced Customer Service at 305-482-0254.
2. If the Hardware must be repaired, a RMA number 1.(Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair department. Please follow the instructions given by Advanced technical support staff to ship your Hardware. Advanced will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
3. Pack the Hardware in its original box or a well-protected box, as outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. Advanced will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product outside the original 30-day . It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. Ship the Hardware with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to:
3030 NW 82 AVE
MIAMI FL 33122
Upon receiving the Hardware, Advanced will repair or replace your computer and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks (dependent on parts availability) via Fedex
After One-Year Warranty – Post Warranty Repair
For post warranty repair, the procedure is the same as outlined above for RMA and shipping. However, you are responsible for shipping charges both ways, current labor (free), and the current price of part(s) used in repair.Get in touch with us
Technical Support: [email protected]
Each warranty replaces any other warranties or guarantees, either express or implied, and specifically excludes, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose under the uniform commercial code, or arising out of custom or conduct. The rights and remedies provided herein are exclusive and replace any other rights or remedies. In no event shall Advanced be liable for any indirect or consequential damages, incidental damages, damages to person or property, or effect on business or property, or other damages or expenses due directly or indirectly to the product, except as stated in the specific applicable warranty plan.
In all cases, Advanced has the right to test and inspect the faulty Product and if in the sole judgment of Advanced the faulty Product is found not to be covered under any warranty or not faulty, Advanced will invoice accordingly (including, but not limited to charging a shipping and/or service fees, or full value of the replacement). Any outstanding invoices will result in the ineligibility for future repair or replacement until outstanding invoices are paid. Warranties becomes effective on the date of purchase of the product from Advanced authorized distributors and terminates at the end of the product’s specific warranty length (length of warranty varies by product, see individual product pages at www.advanced-pos.com for details).
The Replacement Hardware need not be new or have an identical make, model or part number. Advanced may in its sole discretion replace the defective Hardware (or any part thereof) with any reconditioned product that Advanced reasonably determines is substantially equivalent (or superior) in all material respects to the defective Hardware. Repaired or Replacement Hardware will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period from the date of original retail purchase.
Repair time is contingent upon availability of parts. In the case that parts are not available, Advanced will inform the customer of what the expected repair time will be. Advanced can not guarantee repair times for products shipped outside the contiguous US.
-Advanced is not responsible for any custom or brokerage fees that may occur.
- Advanced is not responsible for damages incurred during shipping.
-Advanced is not responsible for shipping charges for product travelling to Advanced or its authorized repair depots.
-Advanced reserves the right to charge a fee in the case of extreme delinquency in returning the item.